(Jackson Street) Books on 7th is around the corner and on the internet tubes. We strive to be your full-service new and used bookstore, emphasizing good literature, progressive politics, and, of course, books about baseball. Opened in Hoquiam October 1, 2010

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow on the Tracks

Just a light dusting last night and this morning. Nothing like we hear from our friends back in Seattle.
The Hoquiam River, about a block and a half from our house. I love watching the tides come in and ebb out.
The shipyard's old roof seems to be sagging more. I'll be sorry to see the old building go. I hope they fix it this next year.


More Summer Winter comparisons.

The snow starting last night.

1 comment:

Fran said...

It looks beautiful over there. I've got some shots of the snow in Seattle and my neighborhood up in my blog, but yours just looks cheerful!