(Jackson Street) Books on 7th is around the corner and on the internet tubes. We strive to be your full-service new and used bookstore, emphasizing good literature, progressive politics, and, of course, books about baseball. Opened in Hoquiam October 1, 2010

Monday, December 10, 2007

It's WOTY* season!

“locavore,” “truthiness,” “grass station,” “plutoed,”



*Word Of The Year

If you've clicked through the knitting links on the sidebar you'd find a lexicographer talking about all things "wordy". What's your favorite new word?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tammy, I’m not comfortable with these new-fangled words. I feel like Modell from Diner:

You know what word I’m not comfortable with? Nuance. It’s not a real word. Like gesture. Gesture’s a real word. With gesture you know where you stand. But nuance? I don’t know. Maybe I’m wrong.

Not really. I just love that movie, is all.