(Jackson Street) Books on 7th is around the corner and on the internet tubes. We strive to be your full-service new and used bookstore, emphasizing good literature, progressive politics, and, of course, books about baseball. Opened in Hoquiam October 1, 2010

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My First YouTube!

I uploaded this extremely boring clip of one window being removed. The guys will be back on Monday, and hopefully my directorial skillz will have improved.




UPDATE! Latebreaking video! Turtle walks into a corner. With soundtrack.

3 comments:

mjs said...

I totally saw Big Foot lurking at the bottom of the scaffolding. Or maybe it was a floating witch's head. Whatever, it was awesome! Oh, and the worker tossing that frame at the end was really cool. I. did. not. see. that. coming.

I hope to see more!

++++

Fran said...

So are you totally rebuilding your house? Is it going to be wonderful once it's done? Well duh, to the last question, obviously! Still, I didn't realize you had so much work to do on it.

Anonymous said...

I laughed,
I cried. it had everything.
I eagerly await the book.
I see an Oscar in your future
Keep up the filming

...SHini